The swimming pool contractors from SwimRight Pool Service & Repair in Scottsdale, AZ want to offer money-saving swimming pool tips. We know that owning a swimming pool can cost a lot and we don’t want anyone in Arizona to shut down their pool simply because of the cost.
We do know that some of our pool customers have told us we have saved them money on the pool costs of maintenance over them DIY-ing it. A few of the reasons are:
- You don’t have to buy all the chemicals upfront
- We know what imbalances to look out for before they become an issue and address them
- If you don’t know how to properly balance the chemistry, you may need to add a bit of this then a bit of that then another bit of this until you get it right and all that adding can cost you more money!
Never cut corners on pool care. Why? Because cutting a corner today will cost you more tomorrow when you have to shock or backwash the pool to get it all working properly again. Also, cutting corners can lead to damage to the pool structure, the pool equipment or even sicken anyone using the pool.
Money-saving swimming pool tips
- Hire an experienced swimming pool maintenance contractor. Ask us for a service visit and an estimate on your pool cleaning for the season.
- The filters need to be cleaned regularly to keep the water flowing easily through them. If they are dirty or clogged the water won’t flow and the filter also won’t capture all the debris it should.
- Ask us what you can do between our service visits to keep your pool water cleaner and to save money.
- If you’re upgrading equipment or having a pool constructed, invest in a variable-speed swimming pool. This is an investment that will give you an ROI within the first month of use!
- Schedule the pool pump and filter to run during the overnight hours when the draw on the electric grid is lower and utilities typically cost less on off peak hours.
We have a lot more money-saving tips we can offer to keep the pool running effectively and efficiently and at a lower out of pocket cost for you!