It’s almost summer! Many people consider Memorial Day the unofficial kick off to summer even though in many parts of the country, summer and its temperatures have been around for more than a few weeks. If you’re getting ready to open your pool and truly put it through its paces, give the swimming pool contractors from SwimRight Pools in Scottsdale, AZ a call and let’s get that pool open, ready for the pool party and ready to swim in all summer. We have 5 tips for a great Memorial Day Pool Party.
Memorial Day parties mean pool and outdoor activities.
5 tips for a great Memorial Day pool party
Here are our favorite tips for the best Memorial Day party.
- Don’t use the pool or play outdoor games without slathering on the sunscreen and reapplying it often — especially after you get out of the pool. Wear a hat to keep your face and neck protected, too.
- Stay hydrated even if you’re swimming. No matter if you’re in the pool, you can still get dehydrated — and no , alcohol doesn’t count as a liquid to keep you hydrated. Drink water and plenty of it.
- Indulge but don’t go overboard. Enjoy the summer picnic treats in moderation. Look for low fat recipes, chances are no one will notice the difference. Munch on fresh fruits and veggies more than chips.
- If anyone is allergic to bees, make sure they are protected. Keep a first aid kit on hand for those who may get injured running around or if they get mosquito bites.
- Our number one tip is to have a safe, happy and healthy Memorial Day! Practice pool safety and remind everyone of the rules of the pool! Also remember, no one should ever swim alone!
Give us a call and let’s get you on the schedule for a pool cleaning before — and after your party.