Are you thinking of selling your house? The post pandemic sales are still booming and if you want to give your home an extra edge, your swimming pool adds curb appeal and may help you get over asking price. What is curb appeal? The first impression when someone sees your home and yard for the first time. It’s about the landscaping and it’s also about your swimming pool and how appealing it is.
When you live in Scottsdale, Arizona the swimming pool contractors from SwimRight Pools understand that a clean, crystal clear pool and its water is what will help you make that sale. Also, when you live in Scottsdale, AZ where temperatures soar into the triple digits, a new homeowner will treasure a home with a pool.
Remember, the swimming pool contractors from SwimRight Pool Service & Repair add you don’t have to be in the market to sell your home in order to improve its curb appeal and amp up the aesthetics of your outdoor living space.
- Paint your home or upgrade the pool’s deck with a fresh coat of paint or stain. If you have wooden furniture that’s in need of a facelift, get new cushions or add new paint or stain to freshen it up.
- If the area around the pool is cluttered, clean it up. Invest in storage units that double as furniture and stash toys and extra towels when not in use.
- Add or update lighting and in pool lighting as well. For those who swim at night, in pool lighting is a layer of safety that can keep everyone safer. Lighting also sets the mood for parties. Consider LED lights because they are long lasting and economical.
- Add a gazebo, shrubs, potted plants, an umbrella or an awning to add privacy and keep the sun off you in the hottest parts of the day.
- Consider whether you want to jump on a trend you’re seeing in magazines, online or in your neighbor’s landscaping or pool decor.
You don’t need to spend a lot of money nor do you need to do a complete overhaul on your pool nor do you have to redo everything. Small changes have dramatic appeal. Check your budget, give us a call and let’s talk about potential pool or decor upgrades.