Don’t you wish you knew how to to make pool care easier? Well, other than working with a swimming pool service professional from SwimRight Pool Service & Repair in Scottsdale, Arizona, that is! Swimming pool owners know that even when they have a contract with a swimming pool service professional, there are still times they have to go out and do some pool maintenance — even if it’s light maintenance.
How to make pool care easier
- You skim the water
- You test the water
- You are diligent with keeping the pool covered
- You may need to add chemicals (if you’re comfortable with that)
- You may need to vacuum the pool
If vacuuming the pool is something you don’t particularly want to do, talk to us about an automatic pool cleaner. Automatic pool cleaners are the best friend of a pool owner who doesn’t want to spend his or her free time cleaning the pool. An automatic pool cleaner — there are a couple of styles — can help keep the pool clean between service visits and still not take up much of your precious free time.
An automatic swimming pool cleaner purchase should include your asking these questions:
- What size does your pool need?
- Does it have a reusable filler bag?
- How many hours will it operate before requiring a recharge?
- Will the device fit between or behind the pool steps?
- Will it be able to climb and clean the pool steps?
- Is it battery or electric?