In Arizona, you are going to melt for most of the months of the summer if you don’t have a swimming pool. Chances are you don’t want to stay indoors year-round, right? If that’s the case, you will want to talk with the swimming pool contractors in Scottsdale, Arizona from SwimRight Pool & Spa Service about 5 ways to have more fun in your swimming pool.
If you’ve been working with us for a while or if you’re a new swimming pool owner we can help with pool maintenance and service and you can spend your free time swimming and not cleaning, you know that time spent in a pool helps the summer be more bearable.
5 ways to have more fun in your swimming pool
Are there activities you and your family thoroughly enjoy? Are there some you wish you could do, but don’t have the accessories or equipment? Here are a few ideas to have more fun.
- When is the last time you threw a party that wasn’t just an impromptu gathering? Plan a party with a theme, invite friends and make a day — and night of it! Whip up your favorite foods. Have a grill master cook off and enjoy the fruits of the grilling labor! Or just order a pizza and kick back and relax!
- You may not think that exercise is fun, but when you’re in the pool it doesn’t feel like exercise. Even if you’re swimming laps, it is more fun than jogging or working out at the gym, right? Swimming is a “sneaky” way to exercise!
- Invest in a high quality raft and float away your stress. Grab a book, your favorite beverage and lounge for a while. Being in and around the water is relaxing no matter what you do.
- Buy some in-pool games like a volleyball net or an in pool basketball set. Pool noodles and beachballs never go out of style!
- Check your budget and if you have the funds, do some upgrades. Add a slide or a diving board. Why not add a fountain or even a rock waterfall. How about a major upgrade to add in a swim up spa.
Swimming rarely goes out of style and in Arizona you can swim almost all year, so take some time and decide whether you want to to a pool upgrade and give us a call!