You’ve worked with a swimming pool contractor in Scottsdale, Arizona and decided that a concrete pool is the right kind for your family. What are benefits of a concrete pool? There are many and you decided that was the best pool construction material for you when you had the pool built.
Now what do you need to know, or do, to care for a concrete pool? The swimming pool service contractors from SwimRight Pool Service & Repair are experienced in servicing and maintaining concrete aka gunite pools for their customers.
What are benefits of a concrete pool?
Here are the advantages of concrete pools and how it may impact cleaning and maintaining it.
- Concrete pools typically add more to the resale value of a home than most other pools. That is helped along by having your pool maintained properly and keeping the chemicals balanced so the concrete doesn’t get discolored.
- The addition of a swimming pool completely transforms the look of your backyard. That also includes the landscaping around the pool area. We can help you determine the type of landscaping that will not only be beautiful but practical and not impact the pool water chemistry.
- Proper pool water chemistry will help ensure the concrete won’t fade or chip. This is especially important if you decide to have a unique color or design for the concrete.
- Concrete is one of the most durable building material and will last for decades with proper care and maintenance.
- Concrete pools will require an acid wash on occasion — every few years — on average to keep the concrete looking like new. We can do an acid wash and can also let you know when it might be required.
Concrete swimming pools are the construction material of choice for many pool owners even though it has a higher price tag than vinyl or fiberglass pools. If you’re looking for a swimming pool serice contractor, give us a call. We can pay a socially distant service visit and give you an estimate for service.